The word "etiquette" refers to particular rules of societal behavior that are deemed to be proper. Although there may be a set practice regarding wedding announcements, it's OK to make some variations if need be; after all, every couple is different. A basic wedding announcement should include the full names of both the bride and groom along with the wedding date; additional information such as the name of their parents or where they come from may also be included.
- Wedding announcements are typically sent by the parents of the bride, although they can also be mailed by the couple themselves.
- Wedding announcements ought to be mailed directly after the wedding, never beforehand.
- The wedding announcements should match the design and format of the wedding invitations, which are traditionally on paper that is a shade of white, with letters that are engraved in black colored ink, and sent in double envelopes.
- The addresses on the wedding announcements should also follow the arrangement of the wedding invitations; hand-written in black ink using a calligraphy writing style.
- The format of a wedding announcement (it tends to vary) includes: the full name of the bride on line one, the word "And" on line two, the full name of the groom on line three, followed by the announcement of the wedding, the date (with the days and year spelled out) and the location.
- At-home cards are the little cards included with the wedding announcement that give the address of the couple.
- The purpose of a wedding announcement is only to announce the marriage of a couple; that being said, receivers of the announcements are not required to send the couple gifts (unless they choose to do so).
Wedding and Party Invitations Etiquette MyGatsbywww.mygatsby.com/blog/invitation-etiquette
Proper etiquette for wedding invitations, birth announcements, bridal showers and more. Create the proper wording for invitations. Tips and suggestions for who to ...
Wedding Announcements & Engagement Announcements Wedding Paper Divaswww.weddingpaperdivas.com/shop/wedding-announcements.htm
Wedding announcements and photo engagement announcements from Wedding Paper Divas let you continue to celebrate your marriage even after your wedding.
Wedding Invitations Wording & Announcements Etiquette: Ultimate ...www.storkie.com/t-wedding-invitations-announcements.aspx
Come peruse our Ultimate Guide to Wedding Invitations Wording & Announcements Etiquette, your one
Wedding Invitations - Custom Templates, Unique Ideas & Etiquette Tipswww.weddingpaperdivas.comWedding Invitations Bridal Shower Save The Date Cards
Get 8 Free Wedding Invitations samples. Free design consultation, photo upload and unique personalization tools to ensure the perfect wedding invitations.
Top Wedding Questions - Everything about your ceremony, the ...www.topweddingquestions.com
Contains wedding etiquette advice given in a forum style website.
Proper Manners: Wedding Announcement Etiquette Ruleswww.essortment.com/proper-manners-wedding-announcement-etiquette...
Advice on sending wedding announcements. ... Wedding announcements are completely optional. Often people choose to send wedding announcements when they have had a ...
Wedding Announcements Photo Wedding Announcementwww.crane.com/wedding/announcements/wedding
Crane.com offers more than just hand-crafted wedding announcements, but also personalized photo wedding announcements.
Wedding Etiquette - Etiquette at Weddings - Wedding Mannersweddings.weddingchannel.com/.../wedding-etiquette.aspx
It's important to understand wedding etiquette when planning your wedding. WeddingChannel.com discusses proper bridal shower etiquette, wedding etiquette and more.
Wedding Etiquette - Welcome to OurMarriage.comourmarriage.com/html/wedding_etiquette.html
Wedding planning advice to make your special day perfect. Find unique wedding ideas, wedding etiquette, wedding customs and traditions, bridal gown shopping tips ...
Wedding Announcements Etiquette eHowwww.ehow.com Wedding Planning Etiquette for Weddings
The word "etiquette" refers to particular rules of societal behavior that are deemed to be proper. Although there may be a set practice regarding wedding ...