Rolling Out the Runner
- The ushers are responsible for rolling out the wedding aisle runner. The runner should be rolled out from the front of the church to the back, and the roll does not have to be cut, as long the roll is not large enough for the wedding party to trip over. If the roll is going to be in the way, a utility knife and tape should be placed at the back of the church so that the ushers can cut the runner and tape it in place.
Who Walks on the Runner
- Technically, the bridal party is permitted to walk on the runner in order to get to the front of the church. The runner should be rolled out before the wedding party starts to enter, since the flower girls, ring bearer, bridesmaids and groomsmen should walk down the runner to make for good pictures during the ceremony. However, some brides prefer to have the runner rolled out right before they enter, and this is acceptable as well.
- Wedding aisle runners can be made from plastic or paper. However, it is usually in keeping with wedding runner etiquette to have a paper runner. The look of the runner is often more pleasing to the eye than plastic varieties, and having a paper wedding aisle runner reduces the chances of the bridesmaids getting their heels caught in the runner.
Decorated Wedding Aisle Runners
- Brides who have chosen to have a custom painted aisle runner for their wedding should have the runner laid down after the flower decorations are complete. Sectioning off the center aisle with elegant material like chiffon or satin will help to keep the runner intact, since it will let guests know to access seats from the side aisles.
After the Wedding
- After the wedding, the entire wedding party will walk on the runner, and guests will walk on the runner as well, since everyone will most likely be walking out of the church via the center aisle. The bride and groom walking out of the church on a custom-designed runner makes for great wedding pictures, but if ushers need to roll the runner back up, this should be noted in the wedding program.
The Wedding Insiders: Wedding Monogram Etiquetteweddinginsiders.blogspot.com/2012/05/wedding-monogram-etiquette.html
5/21/2012 Wedding monograms are hot right now and you will see them everywhere! They provide a great way to personalize your wedding and can be used long after your ...
Wedding Favor Etiquette - Shop Wedding Favors, Baby Shower Favors ...www.beau-coup.com/wedding_favors_etiquette.htm
Baby Shower Gift Ideas at Beaucoup Wedding Favors. Your source for baby shower themes and ideas for baby shower favors.
The 7 Most Common Aisle Runner Questions - Answered by BridesVillagewww.bridesvillage.com/common-aisle-runner-questions.html
Find answers for the 7 most common aisle runner questions! BridesVillage explains everything you want to know about unique aisle runners for weddings!
Monogram Aisle Runner Invitations By Dawnwww.invitationsbydawn.com/Ceremony-Accessories/Wedding-Aisle...
Indulge us for just a moment while we play matchmaker with your decor! The best thing about this white, woven fabric aisle runner is that it's printed with a design ...
Options for "aisle runner" on grass for outdoor wedding Weddings ...www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/options-for-aisle-runner-on...
Does anyone know of anything I can use as a make-shift aisle runner on grass? Our wedding is outside on a grassy area and I dont know what to do. Not sure Ill be able ...
DIY Personalized Aisle Runner Oh Lovely Daywww.ohlovelyday.com/2012/03/diy-personalized-aisle-runner.html
You know that super sweet handmade wedding I featured earlier this week? (if you missed it, go check it out first, then come back here. I'm serious, go!)
Wedding Aisle Runners > Ceremony Accessories Invitations By Dawnwww.invitationsbydawn.com/.../Wedding-Aisle-Runners/index.cat
Sign up for special offers, plus get $10 off your purchase of $100+
Decorating an outdoor wedding aisle Pink Frosting - Wedding ...www.pinkfrosting.com.au/page/decorating_an_outdoor_wedding_aisle.html
Wedding Aisle Decorations & Ideas - This is the definitive guide to decorating a wedding aisle by Australia's leading wedding style gurus.
Wedding Blogs: Wedding Aisle Decorwww.weddingwindow.com/blog/aisle-decor
It seems all the buzz in planning out wedding decor seems to center on the site of the reception site. The ceremony site is important too though!
Wedding Planning: Petal Designs for the Aisle InsideWeddings.cominsideweddings.com/.../wedding-flowers/ceremony-aisle-designs
Photograph of an aisle lined with flower petals from a real wedding ceremony.
Are ushers part of the wedding party?? Weddings, Etiquette and ...www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/are-ushers-part-of-the-wedding...
My FH has included 7 of his very close friends to be his groomsmen. Although Im not SUPER close to my half brothers, Id like to somehow include them in our wedding as ...
Ceremony Flowers: Aisle & Altar Arrangementsweddings.weddingchannel.com/wedding-planning-ideas/wedding...aisle...
Your flowers set the scene for your walk down the aisle. Your vows. Your kiss. Your memories of your family and guests as you pass by them as bride and groom. L
Unique Wedding Photos - Creative Wedding Pictures Wedding ...www.bridalguide.com/photo-of-the-day/photo-of-the-week-winners
Every Friday, our Facebook fans vote for their favorite image from that week's Photo of the Day spotlight. The picture with the highest number of votes is crowned the ...
Introduction to Wedding Stationery Etiquettewww.beau-coup.com/wedding-invitations-etiquette.htm
Follow etiquette guidelines to choose the right wedding stationery and wording. Get started on your wedding invitations with the help of this guide.
Wedding Etiquette, who pays for what, Weddings, bride, groom ...www.topweddinglinks.com/etiquette.html
Top Wedding Links, Weddings, planning, Bridal resource directory, of the top reception sites, catering, invitations, gowns and jewelers in every state
Wedding Ceremony Etiquette Questions Answered; Ceremony Problems ...www.bridalguide.com/etiquette/bridal-etiquette-qas/wedding...
I would like to honor my selfless single mother on my wedding day. Do you have any suggestions? Q: As a single parent, my mother was completely selfless and often ...
Wedding Processional Guide - Proper order for the bridal ...www.bridesvillage.com/wedding-processional-guide.html
Learn the right wedding processional order, etiquette, & expert tips for your bridal processional in this article from BridesVillage! We cover everything you need to ...
wedding questions and answers, wedding etiquette questions,www.graciousbridal.com/wedding-questions-and-answers.html
Wedding Questions and Answers Yes, there is nothing like a wedding to bubble up all of the sticky situations and goofy relationships in families and friends. We are ...
Wedding Ceremony: 7 Creative Ways to Decorate Your Wedding ...wedding.theknot.com Budget Weddings Invitations + Stationery
Wedding Ceremony: 7 Creative Ways to Decorate Your Wedding Ceremony Aisle. Create a ceremony aisle worthy of your big entrance. Here are 7 good ways to do it.